Sunday, September 16, 2012

God, I hate post limit.

I hit it today, but I need to get my feels out about this song because ALL THE REICHENBACH FEELS ;AKSJDFKA;SDJFASDKJF

Exit Wounds by The Script

Gawd, this song. I’m listening to it as I make this post, in fact, and HALP ME DEAR LORD. How can a song be so perfect? Just the first four lines describe the scene of the fall so precisely. Just watch John as he walks towards Sherlock’s body in Reichenbach as you listen to these lines:

My hands are cold,
my body’s numb,
I’m still in shock,
what have you done?

Jeez. Can you say REICHENBACH?

It’s been a while since I found a song that so perfectly fits the fall. Bless The Script; I think I need to listen to more of their songs. Funny, that. I remember a few years ago, when I used to hear Breakeven on the radio and immediately turn it off because I hated that song. And now it’s on my Reichenbach playlist. Oh, the irony. (Although that really is the story of my life – a lot of the songs I’ve fallen in love with now, I used to despise before. And it’s really because I never gave them a chance.)

EDIT: Oh, Jesus, have mercy. I just found another song by The Script, and it practically SCREAMS Johnlock.

Science and Faith by The Script

Oh, look at that. The second song* I’ve come across that gets them down perfectly, and has “science” in the title. AHGAHGAHGHAGH /i can’t

*the first was The Scientist by Coldplay

No comments:

Post a Comment